Re: oil filter flow

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re: oil filter flow
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:48:18 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
A spin on oil filter adapter is a very good thing to do to a Spridget. Any
adapter will work, but make sure it will clear things like an alternator (if
planned).
I use Mobil One 10W50 synthetic as regular oil. I break rebuilt motors in with
regular oil for about 500 miles.

Roger Cotting
60 Bugeyes 2
73 Midget