Fw: headlamps

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: headlamps
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:15:29 -0800
I had to jump in here. Years ago I had a 67 Sprite and I was tired of all
the a$$*^les who wouldn't dim their lights to oncoming traffic. I mounted a
second generater and battery in the car and then wired in two 3" aircraft
landing lights! They were rated somewhere around a million candlepower each.
We ran them in our cruiser spotlights but kept melting the original wiring
looms and switches.

When an oncoming care had their high beams on I would blip my high beams...
If they didn't dim them I kicked on the landing lights. Usually worked!!!
Before the second generater and battery they would drag the system down as
soon as they came on.

Kent