Re: headlamps

To: Trisha <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: headlamps
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:25:35 -0800
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bugeyes <bugeye@egroups.com>
Trisha,

Just get a pair of the regular sealed beam halogens from any local
autoparts. They cost about $15/each. Almost every sprite I have seen is
set up for the sealed beam three spade connector, and not for the
non-sealed (bulb type) headlights. I run these on my bugeye, and they
are great. No need to get fancy, with a set of expensive ones.
Also, it is important to make sure that your headlights are adjusted
properly for the correct angle. If they are pointed too low, or too
high, it doesn't really matter how bright they are, they still won't be
lighting up the part of the road you need to see.

Regards - Bryan