Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:35:01 -0700
 From a seller's standpoint: it's pretty easy from the safety of our
keyboard,as a potential buyer, to be highly critical and demanding of the
seller's ad's. I suspect that in a face to face situation the buyer's
wouldn't have the nerve to make the demands and really lame excuses for the
seller to change the pricing of a for sale car.
 This list in particular is by far the worst. Most are not true buyers, most
are just curious and only hoping for a break because they feel some kinship
as "fellow enthusiasts" .This venue has made it far too easy to find
interesting stuff and has overloaded the system with tire kickers." For fee"
only ads would likewise limit the seller's only looking to get a feel for
what their item might possibly be sold for should they ever really get
serious.
Dave@Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
59 AH :{)  54 BN1

Click below for webpage: