Re: Alternator again

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator again
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:50:16 -0600
Oh yeah, Frank recommends the Itsy Bitchy conversion. I have done your
conversion on a 65 Midget and I put the plug on the generator into my system.
The two solid brown wires hook to the starter solenoid on the lug where your
battery bolts up. Your thin brown wire with the yellow tracer, add a male spade
connector onto it and plug it into your large original brown wire with yellow
tracer. This has worked well on the Midget for 6 years.............