Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:24:41 -0500
I bought my Sprite from an internet ad. Funny thing was, the owner
didn't even know it was online. I think he listed it with Auto Trader
or somesuch, and at the time, they were putting ads online for free
to jump-start the service. Anyway, I'd been looking locally for
several months. This car was in SC and I'm in Atlanta, so it wasn't
too far (I think a 3.5 hour drive), but far enough away  that I
wouldn't have heard about it without the online ad. Worked for me.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
<http://www.molvis.org/molvis>
<mailto: jboatri@emory.edu>