Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices

To: RBHouston@aol.com, ryan_marro@hotmail.com, kgb@clipper.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:16:49 EST
Cc: frogeye@gateway.net, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/22/2001 5:07:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< Buy from the cheapest, drive on, and influence what you can, like your
kids...HA! >>

Good point, Robert.  I do try to buy the cheapest (very relative term) but I
can't bring myself to drive on the lot of the sign of the double cross eXX**
for moral/ethical reasons.  Will I make a dent in their billions?  Hell no.
But I feel good about succeeding at my own personal protest.  Like my mailing
all those fall-out cards that tumble out of magazines when I try to read
them.  I keep them and drop them all in the mail. . .blank.   Costs them
money for postage when they get them back.  If most people would do that they
might staple the damn things in or delete them altogether.  <<G>>

--David C.