Jokes No LBC Fwd: Blonde

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Jokes No LBC Fwd: Blonde
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:55:52 EST
In a message dated 22/01/01 14:45:59 Pacific Standard Time, TomSpeedwell
writes:

<< A guy asks a young blonde he's just slept with, "Am I the first guy you
ever made love to?"
   The blonde ashes out her cigarette and replies, "You might be. Your face
looks familiar."

 A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only Saran Wrap.
   The psychiatrist says, "Well, I can clearly see your nuts." >>