Re: Lower gasoline prices

To: Robert D <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Lower gasoline prices
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:17:18 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's an ionteresting Point. Actually, Mexico is also included in the
North American group, too.  For us here in the US, we tend to look at us as
the americans and all the others on this continent are from Canada or
Mexico.  Sort of a provincial view!

Paul A

FROM:   "Robert Duquette", INTERNET:RobertDuquette at Sympatico.ca
TO:     "Spridgeteers", INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   1/25/01 11:33 PM

Re:     Re: Lower gasoline prices

Where did my capital 'A' go?

One of my questions actually.  I am in the americas, but if I referred to
myself as american, people would think that I am from the states.
Shouldn't
it be USican or Statesian or something like that?  :)

Robert D.