Re: NO LBC - Americans

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Americans
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:19:52 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Rich and list, when I said "That's true for the most part." I did not
mean that everyone was a bunch of foreigners. I agreed with the fact that the
natives were pushed onto reservations. Many of the natives died trying to
keep their land. I respect my ancestors for their bravery in making a stand
in a losing battle. On the other hand part of my blood line stems back to
England. They came to America in the late 1600's. We all have a right to be
here. I meant no disrespect to anyone. I'm sorry if that's the way you took
it. I don't want to get involved with ethnic arguments, it's a waste of time.
I would much rather talk about our little british cars. That's why we are all
here.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>