Re: NO LBC - Americans

To: busyrider@springmail.com, richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Americans
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:29:16 EST
Cc: BritishCarMan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/28/01 9:25:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

> Why don't you guys start an American Indian chat room or discuss this BS
> among yourselves. This is a waste of bandwidth.
> Fred

Hey Fred,

One of the attractions of the Spridget list is that the listers are
multi-dimensional and can chase the occasional rabbit without losing track of
our love for LBCs.  The only waste of bandwidth is that used trying to change
the course of our conversations, or as my friend Jay likes to call them
"threads".

By the way...got any guns?

RH