Re: wasting band width?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wasting band width?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:07:11 -0500
Charles you miss the point -  obviously because you have nothing
relevant to contribute.

This thread started with someone complaining about nasty and
offensive posts, not so much about off topic material. Here's the
response he got:

and bolts restored
car" knowing you had nothing to do with the work involved but will
take all
the credit when you enter it into shows. I can just see the glow
of pride.
The reason for your lack of contributions is you have none to
make.
RayfixitanddriveitFeehan.>>>>>>>>>

I'm all for the current level of diversity and off topics, and as
for rudeness, I say that's OK as long as you can take what you can
dish out. In my books, Rayfuxitanddriveit passes that test with
flying colours - oops colors.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug