Re: wasting band width?

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wasting band width?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:17:32 -0500
Mike - you missed the thread!  Charles post was right on the money and on
the _right_ thread.  Charles was responding to a thread regarding wasting
bandwidth with discussions about "foreigners", not a thread about a "nuts
and bolts restored car".  Get your threads straight before you jump on
someone and tell them "Charles you miss the point - obviously because you
have nothing relevant to contribute".

Rick