Re: NO LBC - Americans ( now geneology )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Americans ( now geneology )
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:39:08 -0500
Speaking of family trees, does anyone know of decent software to draw a
family tree that would produce results suitable for printing and posting to
the net?

And, . . . while I'm at it . . . if anyone knows anything of a Terrence
O'Reilly who disappeared after leaving Ireland around 1840, I would love to
hear about it.  ( off list, of course )

Robert D.
Gonna hafta tow that ww spridget backwards . . .