Re: NO LBC - Americans ( now geneology )

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Americans ( now geneology )
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:39:59 -0600
Robert,

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/     Haven't tried it yet, but it's free.
Working on a similar project here, unfortunately we know what happened to
the Endicott's when they left Devon in 1628.  .

Mark Endicott
Nashville

http://www.nashvilletn.org
http://members.home.com/mendicott

: Speaking of family trees, does anyone know of decent software to draw a
: family tree that would produce results suitable for printing and posting
: the net?
:
: And, . . . while I'm at it . . . if anyone knows anything of a Terrence
: O'Reilly who disappeared after leaving Ireland around 1840, I would love
: hear about it.  ( off list, of course )
:
: Robert D.
: Gonna hafta tow that ww spridget backwards . . .
: