Bugeye Update...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Update...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:47:53 -0600
Well we have run into some snags in the Ole Racing Bugeye.... seems Miss
Kathy isn't willing to give up her 948 for me to go Blasting down the 1
mile course at Maxton.... Hmmm  ( dang Woman ) and I want to know who
mentioned it in the first place.... hmmm maybe it was me in my sleep..
making them Varrooooom sounds again....reckon she can tell the difference
between a 948 and the 1275?

Anyway the deal is this.... the 1liter record is Open.... which means no
matter what I run I am going to set a record... and I do have these extra
1275 motors laying around.... Hmmm   Before you automatically poo poo this
Idea... think about it for a Min.... I am going to have the Tech Guys Pull
a Plug wire.... which means if it's only running on 3 cylinders it will be
a 957cc motor..... Come on guys haven't you ever limped one home on three
cylinders?

This way we can have fun running the car all day.....on 4 and just pull
that wire for One pass.....   Keep in mind the real goal of this car is to
have some FUN...

Tell me it ain't sick?

By the way the 1275 and ribcage are in the car already and the front
suspension is rebuilt..... I got the fitting's to finish the Fuel
system.... now here is OVER KILL..... it's going to have a Holley Blue Pump
with a 1qt canister filter and a BG adjustable Regulator....Stock tank
through those silly 1/4" lines.... This system supported a 450hp motor in
the Camaro... I think it will JUST be enough for the Killer 1275....  SMILE
GUYS IT Was a Boring day..... had to throw something up here....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer) ( ahhhh and the Killer Bugeye Sprite....)