Re: BBT and LBC

To: JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: BBT and LBC
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:21:02 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@egroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
JARplanner@aol.com wrote:

> I am kicking around the idea of a Big British Truck to go along with my LBC.
> Thinking in terms of a British equivalent to a Ford or Chevy pickup truck,
> 50s, 60, or maybe early 70s. Is there such an animal,

Jim

I know of a Thames panel truck in my neck of the woods (NJ)
It looks like somebody started to stick the body on a Bronco II or other
small 4 wd chassis.
It's a 50s or late 40s. And it's a project. I drove past it once and
kept going.
The seller is wheelchair bound. I do not have his email anymore but I do
know where he lives.
-

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ