Huh? Revisited.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Huh? Revisited.
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 20:40:47 -0800
Whoa!!!!  I disconnected the pull wire from the connector on the starter
switch and started the engine.  I pulled on the connector with a pair of
rubber coated pliers.  When I pulled I saw big sparks coming from the
hole where the shaft exits  the switch on the firewall side!
It's not supposed to do that is it?  Current looking for a path?  I've
got to go over the wiring in this car.  Must be something basic I'm
missing.  If I can't find it tonight, tomorrow the car goes to the auto
electric expert before I electrocute myself.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite