Re: LBC Related Questions

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Related Questions
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:50:20 EST
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> Anyway, this is how
> I spent my Monday evening.
> Brad

Brad,

Just my opinion and I'm sure you will get better ones, but a "restored"
Bugeye can be had for 5-10K.  Expect to spend, $1000 on engine...or $2000,
and that much in paint, and that much more in interior and "stuff" and at
least another grand in brakes, tires, etc, etc, so you will spend over $5000,
on parts alone with you doing most of the work...to do a "good" restoration.
I really could not fathom spending more than $1-2000 on a project car.  Maybe
I'm a dreamer, but ask Patricia what she got for $5000.

Anyway, I'm jealous! and lucky it's not in El Paso.  It was all I could do to
not look at the TC for sales last month out here and the XKE convertible on
sale now.....

RH...too many projects, not enough time and money....