Re: wasting band width?

To: busyrider@springmail.com, GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: wasting band width?
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:12:40 EST
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

> If you don't like those last comments, don't get mad at me, I didn't
> say it, it's what I heard. This would be a better list if it had a
> better reputation. Instead a few spoil it for the majority.
>
> Fred Criswell

Sounds like a bunch of how wet is water and what is oil TR listers...I'm on
that list too, but only to scan for info about TR4s...not much else they say
interests me.  Too damn dry and one dimensional.

All I can say is those that take the advise of these types and stay away from
the Spridget list don't know what they are missing...but we do, and probably
wont miss them......

RH...chuck i resemble those remarks...pushing 260 now....