Re: Porsche bug-i

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche bug-i
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:58:50 -0800
Hey! Youse guys dissin' my dash?  Mine is original wood too, made from a
tree and everything.  Since I know that Gerard and Crash have both seen it,
I can only hang my head in shame and consider it to be unworthy.  Well at
least my daughter says she can see a flying goose in the grain pattern,
which is why I can't install a dash radio.  The hole would cut off the
goose's head.  So in the words of the great American philosopher Eric
Cartman, "Screw you guys, I'm outa here!" ;>)

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye(with 'original' maple dash, and 'factory' turbocharger)
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)