Re: Porsche bug-i

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche bug-i
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:31:07 -0800
Cc: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Hey Crash... I think we hurt Glen's feelings...

Sorry Glen... but you have nothing to feel bad about... after all it IS
real wood and not contact paper. But you see, Crash's is the factory option
and I made mine myself... isn't yours from the PO factory? I mean everyone
knows the factory ones were walnut, not oak!...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints