Re: Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting

To: CNAArndt@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:33:03 -0500
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Curt,

The SPridget folk are a whole lot more tolerant of a lot of things.

Just don't waste the bandwidth.

And don't worship cats (as anything other than wheel chocks), or put down Frank
Zappa.  THe the wrath of the spridgeteers will be unveiled.

<grin>

Seriously,  we just want to see as many of them on the road as possible.
Preferably driven on the road, not trailered.  THat's what these cars were made
for.  It's what they live for.  Me too...

Mike