Re: Safety note... no LBC and now offensive!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety note... no LBC and now offensive!
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:23:19 -0500
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net
mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

> I take it you've never driven through NYC then?  Some people are practically
>lying down.  > Beats the hell out of me how they see outside the car....

Been there and I have notice that each ethnic group has its own
way of driving and there is some crossover.  The easily offended
should stop now, this is a waste of band width and I take no
responsible for think of, writing down, or otherwise producing
this all inclusive, all offensive list.  This is really thicko
material.

1.  Asian indians - slow and scared.  Uses all the lanes while trying
    to stay in one lane.
2.  Asian Indians with turbans - fast and barely in control.  Makes
    great cab drivers.
3.  Chinese - slow and cautious.  A hazard in any lane.
4.  Black guys - They always lean to the right.  The amount of lean is
    proportional to the amount of gold trim on the car.
5.  Puerto Rican - Leaning back in the seat.  Car may have a complete
    nativity scene on the dashboard.
6.  Old people - Common in FL, slow.  At least they are only on the road
    from 10:00AM to 3:30 PM, and only if it is light out.
7.  Little woman in big SUV's - Firmly believe that size is what matters
    (only on the road not in the bedroom) and feel that it is the other
    drivers responsibility to stay out of there way.
8.  Central American - 5 or greater people per car, car is old piece
    of junk.  Usually seen praying that the car keeps running.
9.  Middle age white guys - Seen driving a car they could not afford
when
    young, hoping to go fast, but in reality doing on 2 miles over the
    speed limit.
10. Good old boy - Gun rack with at least on rifle and shotgun.  Ammo
and
    spent shell all over floor.  Some fall out through the rust holes.

Many other but that should be enough to send me out of town on a rail.

The Unknown Comic