Re: Safety note... no LBC and now offensive!

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety note... no LBC and now offensive!
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:59:07 -0600
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
<<Many other but that should be enough to send me out of town on a rail.

NOT on my NOW shared "rail", Bill !!

BUT, you did forget the "innocent" African-Ame*****s that are doing their
BEST to outrun Motorola and the Police Officer(s) operating said radio for
absolutly "no reason" at all and "...it wasn't my fault...".

Nor did you remember the Hispanic-Amer****s, the Asian-Amer****s, etal that
cannot even read that funny octagon shaped red sign?!?!?  er, much less
those three little colored (oh my G*d, used a "wrong" word there!!)
lights either hanging over or on poles in those strange places called
"intersections"??

Huum.  Guess ya better move over, huh??<G>

Ed