Gift Sprite - What comes around...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gift Sprite - What comes around...
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:08:19 -0800 (PST)
Attention Spridgeteers:
You are all fair game for help us complete our latest
Sprite scheme/adventure this weekend...

Frank, Peter C. and I will be driving back from NJ
tomorrow to Wisconsin in.... Peter's "new" Riviera
Blue 1967 Sprite!  We surprised him today after Peter
and I drove out all night in awful weather, and he is
still in shock.  We didn't sleep last night, and I
think Peter thinks he's asleep and dreaming.  The car
was found by Mike Graziano, and Frank worked a deal to
get the car for free from its owner.  Frank took the
car from rust bucket to restored in 5 weeks.  Frank
donated the majority of the parts and all of his
mechanical gifts.  Special thanks to Jeff Boatright
and Joe Meccia for their generous parts donations.

Anyway, we will be heading through Pa. via 76, through
Ohio on I-80 into I-90 in Indiana/Illinois.  WE KNOW
WHERE YOU LIVE!!! Hopefully, we won't be calling on
anyone for a tow or anything...  If you are along our
route, please let us know with contact info.  Thanks!

Ron