Re: Gift Sprite - What comes around...

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite - What comes around...
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:59:47 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DAMMIT RON, if the damn thing aint broke, don't waste bandwidth!!! Aint
cho learnt nuthin' yet.
It is stories like this that show how getting to know each other, like
we do on this list, can lead to random acts of overwhelming generosity.
Frank, you have got to be the Spridgeteer of the Year in my book!! BTW,
I prefer Iris Blue.........<G>