Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:46:00 -0800
Hi Group,
I know that I can count on your collective creative genius for help with
this project.
Gary has decreed that he has no intention of starting our long awaited
trip to New Orleans & points north and east in a car with 200,000+ miles
on it. So, I am now the proud (?) owner of a Plymouth Neon Sports Coupe.
It is not a bad little beast, and far roomier on the inside than the
outer dimensions would lead one to believe. The main problem I am having
is that it has no name. I am not even certain yet if it is a "he" or
"she", which makes name selection difficult. Plase help me to select a
suitable name for this critter so we can have a long and happy
relationship.
Thanks.
Kate
BTW, our trip is tentatively planned for May. We will leave from
southern Oregon, and need to stop in St. Louis, MO, New Orleans, Biloxi,
MS, and if time permits, we would like to run up to N. Carolina. Routing
is optional, and I generally average  800 - 1000 miles per day when
traveling. Are there any listers we might meet enroute?