Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:12:15 -0600
<snip>
<<The main problem I am having is that it has no name. I am not even certain
yet if it is a "he" or
"she", which makes name selection difficult. Plase help me to select a
suitable name for this critter so we can have a long and
happyrelationship.>>

er, at the odd chance the the car might be "neutral":

Gay Lite Kat

Gay=Gary
Lite=Neaon ( a lite car)
Kat=(duh!!)

<<Thanks.>>

Your ARE "welcome", Kate!!

<snip>
<<... St. Louis, MO...>>

And the problem with Chicago??

 <<Are there any listers we might meet enroute?>>

Well there WOULD be if you came thru SouthWest side of Chicago, RIGHT,
Barney??
And it is only 188 to STL from here<G>!!

Ed