Gift Sprite!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gift Sprite!
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:03:03 -0600
Frank, Ron, Peter...those cozy guys:

Guys, guys!  I knew you were up to something before I left for the
Schooner trip.  I come back and you bought another Sprite......I haven't
paid you for the water pump yet!  This is going to cost a fortune!
Sorry I couldn't help out.  Sailing is a tough job, but someone had to
do it :)  Glad you made it back ok, good luck on the rest of the trip.

Just wanted you to know while you were hauling your freezing selves that
it was 85* in  Key west and the cars are awesome.  Saw a red MGA 1500
that looked real nice and several Jags.  What a town for a Sprite,
narrow streets and lots of "wheel chocks" walking around w/ 6 toes;
supposedly descended from Hemingway's cats.
If you're interested in the rest of the trip, go to:
http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/html/ghs.html  then click on Schooner
School

See you guys at DuPage?

Dave