Sprite Engines

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, lflaherty65@yahoo.com
Subject: Sprite Engines
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:56:55 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
While I am thinking about it...

I have access to two sprite engines sitting on pallet. I suspect that they
are not 948s...either 1100? or 1275s...probably not 1275s tho.

Head, Carbs, Blocks all there, I think...one block has a hole in it. Should
go for scrap prices, I presume.

In Clarksville, Iowa. I could transport somewhere, if it did not become a big
nuisance for me.  Or some one could come and see me from Dubuque or
something....or could take to DuPage AutoJumble 25 Feb, if I knew they would
be gone from there.

Joe Alexander

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]