More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:35:12 -0500
Just a quickie.  I don't have any books at work.

What's the wheel stud size and thread pattern?  I thought it was 3/8".  And how
difficult is it to change to 7/16", which I believe is one size larger.

The reason I'm asking:  I have a line on 5 '76 Cosworth Vega rims for the
Midget.  If I do the switch,  I may have to upgrade the studs.

And what's the widest rim I can put on the square arch midget?  As I have to
have the rear quarter's repaired this spring anyway,  I may have the square
arches cut and shaped into RWA.  Just thinking aloud...  but this may be needed
before I can use the Vega rims...

Mike
'78 Midget

Mike