Re: More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:01:03 -0800
I don't think the Vega rims will fit with square arches because of the
offset.
The widest rim you can use depends on the offset, tire size, ride height,
Panhard rod or not, and production tolerances.
5" is usually used, 5.5" should fit with the proper offset, haven't tried
anything wider, but what size tire are you going to use on a 6" rim anyway
that fits in the fenders?

Ulix