Re: Selling the Sprite...

To: "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:11:55 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You must not get your bug-i out of third gear.  Nobody can keep a ball cap
on their head in my car without holding on to it with both hands, which is
very hard to do without letting go of the grab bar.  True LBC ladies do have
a combo ball cap and scarf set up that seems to work, but I'm still looking
for a woman with hair as short as mine.
        Crash
ps The ex once yelled at me to go back and get her cap, but after a 65 MPH
James Brown turn around she had forgotten all about the stupid hat.