Springthing 2001 May 17-19

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2001 May 17-19
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:21:13 EST
Hi All!

The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club will be hosting our eleventh annual
celebration of spring, Springthing 2001 May 17-19.

Our successful annual event moves to another great location, Lexington, KY.
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-64 and I-75 within a days drive
of 75% of the US population, Lexington is the center of the Thoroughbred
Horse Racing Industry and a veritable extravaganza of colorful people,
exciting events and breathtaking natural beauty. This exciting location will
be the setting for one of our best Healey Events ever.  Car show, Rally,
Gymkhana plus more are all on the event calendar. Visit the Kentucky Horse
Park and experience the scenic beauty of thoroughbred horse training. The
rally will travel through some of most picturesque roads in America, past
legendary horse farms and training grounds. Please make plans to join us.

Visit the Springthing web site at  <A
HREF="http://bluegrassclub.com/";>BluegrassClub.com</A>  to learn more about
Springthing and use our printable registration form. Or email
information@bluegrassclub.com for more information,

Thank you,

James Werner
Bluegrass Austin Healey Club