Re: Trailers...

To: <HealeyAuto@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailers...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:47:33 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
get the enclosed trailer and dispose of the canvas wagon top notion.   after
you get into 1 bad storm trailering the car somewhere you will wish you had
decided upon an enclosed trailer.
plus!  i have experienced the joy of vandalism with a show car on an open
trailer at an overnight stop enroute to the "big" show.  i have an open
trailer and the top item on my dream list is an enclosed trailer as it can
serve as a storage garage when i'm not using it.   security, clean and dry
like it was leaving your garage's safe environment and some times there is
extra storage room up front ofthe car for all the car stuff you will wantto
carry.   that way the tow vehicle is just for people and a few suit cases
and the cooler for beverages along the way....(non alcoholic of course!).

and twin axle, electric brakes and sway controll!   all this and you will be
crusing the highways safely and in style.

chuck
twin axle, electric brakes, sway controll, but not enclosed !  oh well.....i
have 3 out of 4!  and i am thankfull for what i have!   ...........c.   :)
but i did regret towing the bugeye with toneau on from pennsylvania to
homestead floridain the rain!  the interior was soaked with standing water
on the floors!  i was a bumming dude!  that took weeks to completly dry out
after that experience.