Re: Found a Sprite bonnet

To: dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: Re: Found a Sprite bonnet
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:11:24 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
<<Must be Chris Mills in Seymour.  Glad you got a hold of him; sometimes
difficult to do.  Lot's of parts, very
reasonable prices.  Call first to make sure he's there.>>

Yup that's the guy. Please excuse my lack of details in the original post, I
was half asleep when I wrote it. Tomorrow is the big day. My Sprite will
finally be whole again more or less. Next thing to be done is the complete
disassembly of the body. I will also be checking with Chris for any other

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>