suprise weather, little if no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: suprise weather, little if no lbc
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:06:03 -0000
wow!  just after the 2"-4" of snow the other day more than doubbled in
amount .  now i see that we are going to be the lucky recipients of a
"freezing rain with possible significant acumulations that may cause power
outages".  and here in the wilds of pennsylvania that means get ready you
will be in the dark with no heat .  i was planning on a 6am departure to go
to frank's house to lend a hand with some work he is doing and now it looks
as good old mom nature may delay that....a bit.   my trusty chevy-van(the
lust bus.....not) is ready to roll and all fueled up.   i'm fueled up but
the weather looks like it might be messed up!    it just
figures...............just when you thought you had the rat race
won......along came faster rats!

chuck.
candles at the ready...plus the battery powered tv too!  it must look very
errie to the neighbors.  no power and our living room has that neat blueish
glow of a telivision in a neighborhood of darkness.     aliens?   naaaaah!
it's just chuck again.......(my neighbors are wonderfull people and almost
all car people!  i need a larger home and just can not bring myself to
entertain leaving this place of automotive sanctuary).....................c.
:)  where else can you road test a race car and the neighbors come out and
wave checkered flaggs at you?    ya gotta love them!   no speed bumps here,
unless you count possum, skunk, ground hog and bambi's realtives as speed
bumps.