Re: New Member to the Spridgets List

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Member to the Spridgets List
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:55:49 -0800
Welcome to the list, Ed. Wait a minute, not another Ed! You will have be
sure to differentiate yourself from the other Eds on the list, especially
those with notoriety.

A couple of other things: first, you should know that you are rather
fortunate to have that particular Sprite. You would likely be amazed at the
pressure Patton was put under to keep that car. Second, if Patton didn't
give you his copy of Terry Horler's book "Original Sprite and Midget", you
might want to find one. An invaluable resource for our cars.

Cheers!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)