Delays (Not much LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Delays (Not much LBC)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:52:14 EST
Hello list. Me and my father were supposed to go pick up the bonnet from
Chris this morning. I found out later this morning after I couldn't find my
father anywhere that he went to the hospital last night. Nothing to serious
but he will be there for the rest of the weekend. He was doing a little
better when I saw him today. I called Chris and told him what happened and he
was very understanding about it. He even offered to bring the bonnet to
Milwaukee next time he goes so we won't have so far to drive. I told him when
my father get out of the hospital and feels better we would arrange
something. Probley will be a couple more weeks at least. As always I will
keep the list posted.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>