Re: Summer Soundtrack

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summer Soundtrack
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 04:03:23 EST
Hey Brad, sounds like some good music. Some of them I have heard before.
Another good driving song would be "Rob Zombie--Dragula". That will put some
curl in your hair hehehe. Ooops...that might be a little to new for some. The
old 70's metal is cool too. Have a few albums from that era.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>