RE: Computer help...PLEASE!

To: Herb Carlson <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: RE: Computer help...PLEASE!
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:34:53 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Herb,

I'm pretty sure that Netscape keeps a back up copy of the bookmarks.
Depending on who your ISP is and what version of Netscape you have, I would
first try this routine.  Call your ISP and if they are a blotto, then In
Netscape, Click on help, then on Product information and support.  Then you
have the opportunity to select free support, phone support or premium
support.  Take your pick and lots of good luck.

If you haven't loaded up new bookmarks or shut down your computer since the
gaff, you might be able to resurrect your old bookmarks.

Regards, Paul A

FROM:   WFO Herb, INTERNET:froggi at cdsnet.net
TO:     Spridgeteers, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   3/1/01 4:11 AM

Re:     Computer help...PLEASE!

Help.  While filing new bookmarks, I hit the "delete" key a number of
times; thinking my finger was on "End".  ALL my bookmarks were deleted!

Is there a way to get them back?  Talk about feeling stupid.  We're
talking years of savings sites here.

I use Netscape.  HELP!!!

Herb