RE: Computer help...PLEASE!

To: "'WFO Herb'" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "'Spridgeteers'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Computer help...PLEASE!
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:21:40 -0500
Herb,

   I agree with the remark that they are just shortcuts.  If you
deleted the bookmarks, all deleted items go in to the recycle
bin.  You should be able to go in there and remove
them from the recycle bin and re-activate them by placing
them back in your favorites file.  Then you should be good
to go.

Mike W
60 Bugeye (with a new body that will blow your socks off)

  IT'S FINALLY HOME !!!!