Re: Brake Master cylender

To: Robert Sexson <rsexson@excite.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master cylender
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:38:11 -0800
Robert,

I think these are pretty hard to come by. I would try some of the
rebuilders to see if they might have some spares. Someone (I think it was
White Post) had some a few years ago, but they weren't cheap ($50 as I
recall). Maybe one of the  parts suppliers on thelist has some access, but
you'll probaly need to land a used one to scavenge one. Since the screws
face down, you'll probably need to remove tho whole MC to swap it.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints