Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:26:00 -0800
David,

I've had success doing that, but you have to closely inspect for pitting in
the cylinder bore. If you have deep pits that honing won't remove, then
it's a waste of time. After having my Morris master cylinder brassed
sleeved, I think I'd go that route every time now.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints