Bugeye seats x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye seats x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 01:02:39 -0500
I tried earlier to send this message but for whatever reason it
failed to reach the list.  Anyway, my 60 bugeye has a set of
70 midget seats that fit perfectly.  I disagree with our friend
who prefers the original seats.  Toby you must have a real
tough ass.  My '70 midget seats are more comfortable and
only the purist will recognize the difference between to two
seat styles.  For more leg room I removed the adjustable racks
and bolted the seats directly to the floor as far back as they
will go.