Re: Air/Fuel Ratio

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Air/Fuel Ratio
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:22:11 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I agree there is no reason he shouldn't be able to run
upwards of as much as 38 chokes to match dual 1.5" SU's
but he was saying his car ran fine with these chokes for the
jetting he was using.
You have to take into account what he has (found) available
to him.
He was running 34 chokes (see my DCOE picture page)
but for the engine mods he has he's getting great mileage
for DCOE's
Smaller chokes are much more streetable regardless of
jetting.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com