Lambert no LBCRe: Looking for a Bolt!

To: chuckc@attglobal.net
Subject: Lambert no LBCRe: Looking for a Bolt!
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:47:58 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I had one of these in about 1977 so mine would have been about the same year
(I had it s/h).  An unusual feature is that the frame is a lugless
construction with aerospace tubing rather than Reynolds tubing.

Is the bottom bracket set the pressed in bearing kind rather than ball
bearings?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 02/03/01 12:04:21 Pacific Standard Time,