Re: PC hardware question - No LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: PC hardware question - No LBC
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:47:25 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
they're cheap just replace it.  Although,  i've kept the one on my external
hard drive going with a bad bushing for almost a year with a little lithium
grease extremely carefully applied.

mike

Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
> Hi List,

The little fan that is fixed to the heat sink on the CPU of my PC sounds like
it is running a bearing.  As far as I know (someone built the PC for me) this
little fan is only about a couple of years or so old.  How long ought this
little fan last?  Also it runs just fine when I remove the PC cover and the
noise it makes dies down after it has been running a while.  What should I
do?  Should I just replace this fan?

Daniel1312