Electrical Question

To: "spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Question
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:16:10 -0600
Hi All,
  I am trying to finish installing the wiring harness in the 67, and haven't
been overly impressed with the Haynes schematic. Here's one question:

The tach I have has two wiring connections on the back, one is a solderless
push-on type, the other is a screw on connector. The is also a provision for
the ign. warning lamp, and the panel lamp. (Smith RV12401/008).
According to the Haynes schematic, there are 3 wiring connections to the tach,
in addition to the panel lamps.

The Haynes schematic has a few errors, so I hesitate to experiment. Anyone
have any thoughts?

thanks,
New Guy